Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bring it...or just stay home.

What would the world look like today if...

The only way we were allowed to show up in public (work, class, etc..) was to guarantee that we will "bring it". I get a huge smile on my face just thinking about the utopia of only crossing paths with people that are giving every last ounce of every part of who they are to accomplishing incredible things.

I propose that we stop calling them "sick days". Sure...once in a while people are sick, and its legit.

But renaming them "lame days" would be so much more effective.

At least that would let sick people say..."hey, I'm out today...I'm sick...pulled up a little lame today on the health thing" AND...it would eliminate having to deal with someone else who is perfectly healthy...but never intended on participating in a way that would produce...so they stay home bc they are just flat out lame!

I think we might be on to something here...

Sure hope you plan on bringing it today!

We all need your best. Being incredible depends on it.


With Expectancy,

The Zuke

No comments:

Post a Comment