Monday, July 26, 2010

Java and Bathrobes...In Public?...YUP.

So, I had to share this with you...probably one of the most hysterical confirmations that customer and brand loyalty matter more than ever.

I was leaving a certain coffee establishment this morning...you know, the one with the big green logo.

As I was walking to my car I looked up to see a young lady rapidly approaching the drive through, 2 hands firmly gripping the top of the steering wheel as she eyed her destination.

Not odd...UNTIL...

I notice, as she passes, she is wearing a bright blue and white polka dotted bathrobe..and a very stern focused stare.

2 points of observation...

1. Seems as though brand and customer loyalty does matter after all.
2. Do you have customers that would be willing to drive around in their bright colored, polka dotted bathrobe because they had to have your product...and nothing else...right now?

People can blast the place for having a cup of coffee that costs as much as a meal at the place across the street all they want.

But I wouldn't do it in front of the polka dotted bathrobe lady...or any of her closest friends...

Just Sayin.

I think you'll lose the argument.


With Expectancy,

The Zuke


No comments:

Post a Comment