Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fed Ex and UPS aren't the only ones...

The 4 year old says to me today...

"I love the next day!"

I ask what he means by that and through a little back and forth I learn that he meant today. He was excited for his teacher to come visit.

It made me wonder how many times we have been so focused on "the next day" that we miss the chance to be excited for this day?

Been there, done that.

Tomorrow will be there when you get there, and there will be a tomorrow after that one, everyday, until your last day.

It would be a shame to never take advantage of being able to say...

"I love this day!"

Give it a try...better yet, slap a post up and share something you tackled today that you might have normally let slide into "Next Day" territory.

With Expectancy,

The Zuke

No comments:

Post a Comment