Friday, June 18, 2010

The Split...

He says..."Dad, I love the split!" I have no clue what he is talking about...only thinking that he has become a gymnast overnight.

I question what "The Split" is...and he shows me his Yogos dispenser. For those of you not familiar with Yogos...the sticker on it says, and I quote..."Yogurt Covered Fruity Dots". With that in mind I ask for some clarification...

He gets 2 of the dots to drop out of the dispenser, placing one each between his thumb and pointer finger in each hand. He bites both...in half...at once. He devours the first set and proudly displays in this fingers the somewhat mangled other half of each.

Here it comes...

He puts them together to come up with a multi-flavored, multi-colored Yogo called...

"The Split".

Wearing the grin only an inventor of such a creation could, he pops it in his mouth and finishes with...

"See Dad!"

Most of the world takes what is given to them for what it is...as is.

Every once in a while we get creative and take it one step further...


Creativity is a beautiful thing.


With Expectancy,

The Zuke

No comments:

Post a Comment